Friday, November 19, 2010

Homemaker

I stayed a A Rocha for a few days and had a few pleasant evenings with the real/fake fire and some good books, but the atmosphere there is quite charged with stress and frenetic activity at the moment (to a degree inevitable from the move of sites and possibly also from the preponderance of men) and yesterday evening I was suddenly overcome with the desire to come back to my own home, right then. So I did. Back to my snug, calm nest. I've been trying harder to feel at home at home and I guess it's paying off, and the fact that I can create a home for myself where I feel contented for a decent chunk of the time encourages me, because if I can do it here, I could do it somewhere else.
PS It's snowing.

1 comment:

Jay and Milissa Ewing said...

home sweet home.... did your experience impact your thinking about where to locate your tiny home?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...