Monday, November 29, 2010

From me to me

Yesterday I sat for a friend who is practicing drawing - I say practicing although to my eyes it looks pretty darn great already. I got through about fifty more pages of David Whyte's book.
The last person to draw me was my grandfather and I was about three years old. I wish I could have a good chat with that three year old, and watch her play. I would ask her what she loves to do, what makes her smile. Get me in touch with my inner bubbles of knowledge.
She'd make a funny face and lose patience pretty quickly I'm sure.
She was, and is, pretty feisty.

2 comments:

Jay and Milissa Ewing said...

You have the same haircut in both pictures!

Bare Bonsey said...

I've always wanted to be an artist of that calibre. Very neat that you have those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...