I'd like you know that I am working on adding tags to my posts. These are traditionally called labels but since I never like labels, I imagine my blog posts don't either, so consider them Pathways to Other Posts. You will see what I believe the young people are calling a cloud on the right if you scroll down.
I want you to know this because it's taking me eons to finish, not least because I went a bit overboard and every other post I think of a new tag then have to go back through the whole list again. But I'm working on it. It's been interesting to read all my posts in reverse, to see how the process of the last couple of years has been and rediscover quotes. It's also telling the tags I've used and their frequency (toast being a personal favourite, which now gets an extra tag in this post. Or is that cheating?)
No comments:
Post a Comment