This was going to be me showing off the really big collage I just did but apparently I can't take photos for toffee. I will try again tomorrow in daylight. In the meantime, I got together with a couple of friends last week and we spent an hour listening to Arvo Part and trying to do intuitive drawing, just whatever colour and shape seemed right, without thinking too much about what it was supposed to be. We listened to the piece of music right through once in silence, still, first.
This is mine, in pastels and chalk, on quite large paper. Make of it what you will. I told them it was a big swoopy thing flying through the air effortlessly like an eagle, and that right now I feel sometimes like I am running around flapping my arms up and down. But I think somewhere in me I must be already flying.
No comments:
Post a Comment