Saturday, January 19, 2013

Gifted

Check out what my brother made me for Christmas. He went onto Goodreads, looked at the books I'd given five stars to, picked nine of them and used the cover images to make this poster that I finally got around to framing. I love it.
Top row, l to r: 
The Invention of Hugo Cabret ~ Brian Selznick
His Dark Materials trilogy ~ Philip Pullman
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly ~ Jean-Dominique Bauby

Middle row, l to r:
This Thing of Darkness ~ Harry Thompson
Ella Minnow Pea ~ Mark Dunn
The Sparrow ~ Mary Doria Russell

Bottow row, l to r:
A Spot of Bother ~ Mark Haddon
Counting Heads ~ David Marusek
Yes Man ~ Danny Wallace


2 comments:

Karen Wallace said...

Hello. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Did you have trouble finding my website? It is http://islandnet.com/~kwallace/

Warmly, Karen

E.Louise said...

I did have trouble - thanks for this!
Emma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...