So I sold this tartan crochet blanket today, for the same amount as doing about ten hours of work at my job, so that is pleasing, although I am sad to see it go. Still, it went to a friend so I can visit it, and I can make another one, when I can afford new yarn that is.
I also just finished the Tunisian entrelac blanket. It's a nice, quick technique and there's almost no joining of seams and rows because it all gets joined as you go along, making it less likely to unravel. So I'd do this again, although with colour next time.
Meanwhile I think my next technique will be interlocking (/double filet/intermeshing) crochet, sticking with black and white since I still have a LOT of it.
3 comments:
Love this afghan, would love to know how you created the border for it.
Thanks! I think it's a single crochet ripple, if I recall, so that it matches the zigzag line of the blanket.
This is absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment