A couple of days ago I spent a pleasing hour taking some shots of the all the lovely plants that are growing fiercely in our garden. Here are some results.
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Cosmic cairns
This is a nice alliterative phrase that Gregg Levoy uses in Callings in talking about synchronicities - fate-full coincidences to look out for - and I like it. I've been browsing my blog for quotes to use on Etsy cards and I find I have quite a decent collection of wisdom at this point, that I ought to, and would like to, collate somehow, but I'm not sure how. Will mull.
A couple of days ago I spent a pleasing hour taking some shots of the all the lovely plants that are growing fiercely in our garden. Here are some results.
A couple of days ago I spent a pleasing hour taking some shots of the all the lovely plants that are growing fiercely in our garden. Here are some results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment