Saturday, January 25, 2014

If I do say so myself

So a little over a year ago, I started this project and I just finished it. It's the easiest pattern in the world: any fool could do it. There are good instructions here.
It went from this and this

to this. Considering the year I had last year, it feels extremely satisfying to round off last year's project and start a new one, and even more satisfying that it looks so great!



 And I'm already starting my next project: Tunisian entrelac mes amis. Eh ben oui.




4 comments:

zacandsarah said...

It's awesome Emma! love Sarah

Sue said...

It's gorgeous!

What fascinates me about it is how different it looks, whether you've got it horizontally or vertically. Way cool.

I don't know *any* crochet but I've been thinking recently that when the weather cools here maybe I will start knitting again while watching the Mindlessness Trap. This inspires me.

So did you find crochet hard to learn?

E.Louise said...

Thanks Sue! I found crochet easier than knitting because if it goes wrong it's easier to fix. People seem to be knitters or crocheters (I had one grandmother who knitted, one who crocheted) but I suppose some people do both.

E.Louise said...

And thanks Sarah too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...