I am thinking about a lot of things these days, some of which I'll write about later. Right now I have identified that I am In Transition, with all that entails. In his very helpful book, William Bridges calls my current space the neutral zone but that belies a lot of work, especially when one is screamingly impatient. So I'm trying to give myself space to sit, to sift, to sort, to saturate and to be as 'unproductive' as my self will allow. Since I had both massage and chiropractic treatments today I feel like a wrung out dishcloth so a good time to cut myself some slack.
So for now here is another quote, this one from Care Of The Soul by Thomas Moore
Faith is a gift of spirit that allows the soul to remain attached to its own unfolding. When faith is soulful, it is always planted in the soil of wonder and questioning...faith is almost always a response to the presence of the angel, like the one who stirs the waters. Or it could be the angel who appears to the Virgin Mary and demands absurd faith in his message that she is pregnant with a divine child...
This angel, Gabriel, appears more often than you might think, telling us that we are pregnant with a new form of life that we should accept and trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment