I feel a bit stuck. I'm like a twenty-dollar note stuck down the back of the sofa waiting for someone to go 'ooh, look what I found!'.
At times like these I turn to A.A. to help me through and feel understood.
...when you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
From the story 'In Which Pooh Invents a New Game and Eeyore Joins In' by A.A. Milne.
Now I could go for a game of poohsticks. That never fails. See, I'm a simple soul really, who keeps trying to complicate her life by Thinking of too many Things.
1 comment:
The man was a genius!! I've played poosticks where he wrote about them was a moving experience!!
Post a Comment