Saturday, October 8, 2011

The meaning of weekends

Do you think the meaning of life is found or made?

This is just one of the questions in this quiz to determine your 'philosophical guru' and I had to think about it. I'm still thinking about it. I recommend the test, which came to my inbox from Anna via Kim. If you want to know who my companion philosopher turned out to be, you can ask me.

I've had a busy week so since it's a long weekend (Thanksgiving - I'm grateful) I'm 'nesting' this weekend, which today involved catching up on my soap, eating homemade soup (top tip for butternut squash soup: add 1/4 cup of maple syrup) accompanied by grilled cheese with pesto, crumpets and marshmallow krispie bars, and walking to the shops to purchase art supplies for undetermined craft activities, although I have in mind something like this. And watching the Mentalist, which I shall now get back to. As you were.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...