This has always been one of my favourite songs - thanks for reminding me about it! Yes, let's do coffee - but this week I am writing report cards that are due Friday. I'd have to play it by ear, but perhaps Friday afternoon or next week?
This has always been one of my favourite songs - thanks for reminding me about it! Yes, let's do coffee - but this week I am writing report cards that are due Friday. I'd have to play it by ear, but perhaps Friday afternoon or next week?
2 comments:
This has always been one of my favourite songs - thanks for reminding me about it! Yes, let's do coffee - but this week I am writing report cards that are due Friday. I'd have to play it by ear, but perhaps Friday afternoon or next week?
This has always been one of my favourite songs - thanks for reminding me about it! Yes, let's do coffee - but this week I am writing report cards that are due Friday. I'd have to play it by ear, but perhaps Friday afternoon or next week?
Post a Comment