I have this hemp string that I've been wanting to use for painting to create spidery lines, so that was the method du jour - a few pieces held together like a tiny broom.
Sunday, July 19, 2015
Sweep
Day of painting, it being Sunday and 35C outside. Plus I have been mulling a difficult work-related decision and it was pointed out to me that painting would help. And so it did. For one thing, I realized I need to have a job that leaves me a little time for mucking about with paint once in a while. That's not a small thing.
I have this hemp string that I've been wanting to use for painting to create spidery lines, so that was the method du jour - a few pieces held together like a tiny broom.
Also, since I usually paint swirls and circles, I thought I'd try some straight lines. I painted the thick lines then swooshed with the string all the way across and back. I think they look a bit like trees. Or tornados. I love the blues and purples.
I have this hemp string that I've been wanting to use for painting to create spidery lines, so that was the method du jour - a few pieces held together like a tiny broom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment