Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tail of newt

It turns out I am still alive. I'm unwell again though, which is rubbish - more witchy concoctions along with malt loaf and peek freans shortbread biscuits which are my favourites. I just ordered oil of oregano which is supposed to be some kind of miracle cure. I think that it is not a coincidence that this bout of whatever this is - bronchitis is google's best guess - kicked off within minutes of me submitting my application for a local pastor position. I do not know what this omen portends but coinkidink it ain't. It is making me sit still and be quiet more than usual, so that can't be bad. This is the edge of the roof, as Rumi would say.
I have returned to the blog because I finally did some more painting last Sunday in my befuddled state. My part time gallery work is getting me all inspired to be arty again. I used some pouring medium and when it had almost dried I scratched my fingernails round in circles and gouged bits off. That was very satisfying, lemme tell you, especially with red underneath. Paint-harming. Hmm, let's not dig too deep there. Let's paint instead.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...