Friday, November 21, 2014

Waves unexpectedly

I have an extra room in my apartment. Here they call it a den. It's like a tiny bedroom, about 8 feet by 12. Since I don't have an extra bed, I use it for storage for miscellaneous items. It's also the darkest room in my basement apartment. I didn't need it when I got the apartment and its excessiveness freaks me out a little bit. Still, not to be intimidated by a tiny room, I have recently taken steps to make it more friendly and lived in, and tidy. I unfolded my large folding table and took my sewing machine out of its box and put it on said table. I sorted through a stack of scribblings and found a large piece of black paper with a smudge on one section. I ripped off that section and got suddenly and completely distracted by the ripped paper.
Out came the camera and that was the end of project den for the day, and the beginning of paper waves.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...