Saturday, February 16, 2013

Legitimately messing about

In as much as anything is random, this video popped up on my pinterest feed. I vaguely remember 'following' this guy when I joined. Evidently he's the guru of the kind of photo editing I like to do, and apparently it's considered 'breaking the rules', so now I like it even more. In fact, he says "I give you permission today...to post-process the hell out of your photos". Yes, thank you!
Judging by his website, using my point-and-click camera and Picasa is a bit like doing embroidery with a knitting needle, but I will continue to do so until I win the lottery. It's not that I needed permission to mess with my photos, but it is nice to think there's a whole community of pukka photographers out there messing about with their photos too. (See some of his here.) These two are mine.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...