Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fierce relaxation

I finished my last summer paper last Friday and my first class of the new semester is on Thursday. Needless to say, I've been trying to do power-relaxing for these few days in between. I've done a spot of painting, and I might do some more tomorrow. I've podged about doing this and that. I'd like to get back on ancestry.co.uk for a bit. I made some jam and some bread (tea, a drink with...) I've been watching lots of episodes of Ever Decreasing Circles, which, old as it is, does still amuse me greatly. (To this day, every time I meet someone called Martin, I want to say 'Hello Martin' like Paul does). I've also become completely addicted to a computer game of all things. My godson got me into trainstation on facebook - being someone within arm's reach of the autistic spectrum, or at least spitting distance, I find it very pleasing to send my collection of trains off here and there, and build my little station. Here is how it currently looks.
Also, I put my back out for the second time in the past few months last week and decided my crappy IKEA mattress is no good, so I bought a super duper fancy mattress topper.
I may never get out of bed again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...