Sunday, March 11, 2012

Crocheted balls

I know this is an increasingly strange blend of poetry, baking soda and theology, but there it is. I am aware of it.
Today, baking soda. I'm two months in to my baking soda/vinegar hair washing and I can't imagine why I would go back. I found going more than three days without washing my hair was a little hard on my scalp so I have bought some lovely tea tree shampoo to use now and again because baking soda every 2-3 days might be a bit much. It's not as natural as baking soda and vinegar but it has no lauryl/laureth sulfates.
Today I washed my windows with vinegar and water (1:3) with just a drop of dish detergent. And I've just been googling natural laundry detergent which I found here. Natural, easy, cheap (like me). It must be all three, and it seems to be although I just bought a new thing of natural(-ish) detergent so it'll be a while before I try it.
However, I plan on making these this very evening. Aren't they cute? Expect dryer balls for Christmas everyone! (There's a sentence you don't hear every day.) Instructions here. A few drops of essential oil and Bob's your uncle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...