I did painting - I enjoy dynamic painting (with music, ideally - today being Sunday and this essentially being church I had a repeating playlist of 10,000 Reasons, Chris Tomlin's Amazing Grace and my current favourite Lord, I Need You by Matt Maher) and today I was out in the garden flinging paintbrushes at canvas with no small measure of abandon and it was pretty much perfect.
I did have a moment after I painted the background where I wanted to leave it alone as it was quite peaceful-looking. (You know you can click on the pictures to see them bigger, right? Probably you did.)
But that didn't last long (I took pictures, after all). I did do a trial run though, mostly to see if I'd destroy much grass.
So then, the larger canvas. It takes a certain amount of force to throw the paint, which was the point. It also ended up looking like a crime took place, but that befitted my stress-relieving, flinging fierceness.
And then of course there was the digital tweakery. Equally fun, especially since I discovered the overlay function on picmonkey.
And my personal favourite. That's my eye, that is, combined with some fierce flinging.
So that's my Day. I also started reading Rising Strong by Brené Brown, which is a great book for me right now. It makes you want to run around and Do Brave Things Immediately. It also has excellent typography.
Onwards.








No comments:
Post a Comment