Monday, March 17, 2014

Business as usual

A spot of self-promotion if it's all the same to you. Spent yesterday listening to the radio and making cards for Etsy. I'm always ready to leap out of bed to do this sort of thing, which the books will tell you should mean it should be my career, only it's not exactly paying the rent so far. It's paying for gas/petrol just about but not rent. Still, it was Sunday and hence allowed.
So here are some of my new things. I used this painting as the background for the Tom Hanks cards. I like how they turned out, especially the 'vintage' ones. And I'm going to tell you what I told the lovely Tom Hanks Day people for their facebook page: you can get 10% off a minimum C$15 purchase with the coupon code 'THD2014', until April 12th (which is Tom Hanks Day, but you knew that).








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...