1 frozen banana, peeled and cut into chunks
1-1.25 cups milk
2+ cups of spinach, washed
1/2 can (about 2/3 cup) of pineapple chunks with the pineapple juice
This is my latest favourite smoothie. I'm estimating the amounts. It's the first one that hasn't turned out more solid than liquid, and is pleasingly easy and healthy too. For all its faults, my pinterest habit has got me into smoothies. I'm also enjoying my crochet board and my board of bearded men, who are also smoothies.
So there's that.
1 comment:
Hi Emma So glad to see you embrace the spiritual discipline of lament. I have preached on this a number of time.
Yes I was in a Gospel Quartette with your Dad, and with Richard Woodey who married Miriam Pavey. I also knew and liked your Pavey grandparents - Maurice and Phyllis. I have been out of touch with Eric, Miriam and Richard for many years.
Post a Comment