I'm in the middle of writing a paper on my own 'creed', which has become inextricably integrated with another paper on the Apostles' Creed, to the point where I've decided to just hand in one long paper rather than two short ones. I also only got as far as the first two words of the Apostles' Creed (or the first word if you're reading it in Latin). It's proving rather an intense process to think about just that much. I have an assortment of pertinent quotes and this is how it looks at the moment.
Wish me well as I try to turn this jumble of arrows into something a little more linear, powered by somewhat intimidated motivation and a generous tot of Carolans (like Baileys but cheaper) that I purchased after spending three hours ringing bells and collecting guilt offerings for the Salvation Army outside a liquor store yesterday. It's probably a good thing I'm not outside a liquor store for all my shifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment